What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A software that helps you track the growth of your plants
- Giving you a great way to keep track of what you’re growing and how you’re growing them
- Teaching you how to make appointments and schedule activities on master calendar
- Allowing you to make quick notes and build a propagation history for that plant
- Teaching you to sort and display plants by botanical name or common name
- Helping you spend less hours researching plant information
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Plant Tag N Track scores 74.48/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.planttagntrack.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $89.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: planttagntrack.com you’ll also be taken through to planttagntrack.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)